Green goes with everything…verdant hues taking cues from surrounding nature. A seldom used colour in past centuries as its pigment was expensive to “manufacture” it is now available in all shades and intensity. Happy Dance!
A jolt of energy and joy when introduced into any decor, bringing the outdoors in makes us all dream of Spring!
Here are my 5 tips on introducing green into your own home.
1) Like in nature: Greens don’t have to match to look good together.
2) Geometric & graphic patterns in green introduce bold colour in an otherwise neutral setting and add an element of surprise that can easily be changed with the seasons.
3) Greens & blues are beautiful together… restful & easy on the eye.
4) Go all out! If you are going to jump and embrace green in your life, goo all the way by painting the trims the same shade as the wallpaper.
5) If you can strike the right balance, mixing patterns makes a room so much richer.